I'm sure I could have added to the list, but the title seemed ridiculous enough as is.
In honor of Jess and Scott leaving to South Carolina, we had one last meal with them at the Myers house. Kerstin Myers is a straight-up goddess when it comes to cooking. With all of the allergies that their family has, I am continually amazed at how well they eat. No gluten, no sugar, no soy... I think I would sit in a corner and cry. Not Kerstin. I keep thinking I should take this no-sugar thing more seriously (even though I have cut back incredibly), so maybe this summer is a good time to experiment. We even got to witness her new amazing blender. I want one. Belmont said I could have one, so we'll see. :)
After dinner, Aurie was getting really sad about Jess leaving since they had had a lot of princess time and make-overs while the Lyles stayed there for a couple of days. She came over and cried to her mom and wanted to play Pretty Pretty Princess, but Jess was too busy saying good-byes to friends. So Belmont, Kerstin, and I stepped in and played instead. Guess who won...??? The only male in the group. He was quite a pretty princess. And lest you think that you would miss out on how pretty he was, I took a picture. You are welcome. :)
He wanted to make sure he didn't look girly (as much as possible) so he flexed for the camera.
I think this may need to go in our slideshow...
On Friday afternoon, we finally went to get our passports!!
The lady at the post office stapled my birth certificate to my application to mail it in. I was not very pleased. Doesn't seem like the sort of thing you should do to a birth certificate... Anyway, they should be in with some time to spare for our honeymoon. Yay, Mexico! Can't wait to go speak Spanish.
My envelope-addressing continued this a.m. at the Youth House during a Harry Potter marathon that Jonathan hosted. He had never seen all the movies (nor read the books, much to my chagrin), and so decided to host a three-part marathon with some youth group kids. We watched #1-3 today, #4-5 are next time, and then we will watch #6-7a. After that, it should be time for #7b to come out in theaters!! SOOOO excited. Belmont wants to see it with me, but he refuses to dress up. I will probably have to see it with someone who wants to wear capes with me... and then maybe see it with Belmont later.
Summer is so relaxing. I am so thankful to be out of school for a couple of months. We got a photographer lined up, our invitations are in process, all of my girls have ordered their dresses (to my knowledge?), our flower girl and ring bearers are ready, and soon I am going with Stephanie to pick out fabric for my dress!
Two months and 8 days. It just keeps getting closer!
No comments:
Post a Comment