As it turns out, after buying the markers, the envelopes are not slick like I thought. I tested one envelope out with the marker and decided that I just don't like the look of it one bit. So I busted out my trusty calligraphy pen instead and went to work. I addressed a grand total of 11 envelopes (yes, eleven) and my hand is already complaining to me. This is going to be quite a project. :)
The bridesmaids gifts are on the back burner for the time being until a few more supplies come in the mail. This is also due to the fact that they are not needed until the wedding and the invitations are needed long before. Thankfully Belmont and my bridesmaids (specifically the ones that live with me!) can help me assemble the invitations after the addressing process is completed, though. Yay for delegation!!
Tonight Chrissy, Belmont, and I are eating homemade chicken soup (to boost Chrissy's immune system) and watching a movie. Sounds lovely! I cannot believe how quickly this "week off" is going by. I think I need a few more!! At least there are no summer classes cramping my style. I'll take busy-ness over classes any day. For now, at least. :)
We said farewell to Jess and Scott last night with a big going-away party at the Youth House. Kerstin brought delicious cakes, we grilled hotdogs, and played an enormous game of FishBowl. The girls won by a long shot, but we all had a blast! Belmont is so hilarious sometimes. The clues he came up with were cracking everyone up. He also has mad Charades skills which I did not know about before...
you could see everyone's faces! Silly group. :)
My domesticity seems to be continually getting higher now that I am out of school. I cleaned our bathroom with a fine-tooth comb today (okay, not exactly) to make up for my lack of deep cleaning and bleaching this semester. Germs, I dare you to survive after what you went through today!
Well, I guess it's time to start the chicken soup since Belmont just called and is on his way over! Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment