Saturday, May 7, 2011

Less than 3 months...!

Yesterday was the three-month mark... the time is racing along!! I am visiting my family right now for Mother's Day weekend and am enjoying the time off. I found quite a few pictures for the wedding slideshow and scanned them in to my computer. I still have a few albums to look through, but I am here until Monday!

Today I also created a couple new registry lists. I think we are going to delete the Sears one, as we only had three items that we ever found. I am not sure what I think about the Crate & Barrel one either. I thought I would find a lot more than I did. Everyone we talk to, however, has informed us that more is better when it comes to registries. "We want options!!" say the shower hostesses. Ladies and gentlemen, behold: new options!! :)

Click the logos to go to the registries:



No comments:

Post a Comment