Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shower Pics

Dianne, the sweet friend that hosted a wedding shower for me this past Sunday, finally posted pictures on Facebook of the shower! I am stealing them and using them for blog purposes for those of you who do not have Facebook. Enjoy!

A delicious array of refreshments!
Dianne is such a fabulous hostess.


Dianne and Anna, co-hostesses... and Barbie


My Barbie wedding cake :)


Surrounded by a mountain of presents with Carrie,
creator of the official rehearsal ribbon-bouquet.


My future sister-in-law (Jen) and I



Andrew's mom, Cindy, and I


My roommate Chrissy is one of my bridesmaids
and wrote down a list of all of the gifts.
Thanks, Chrissy!!


Dreaming of my lover


Carrie, Dianne's daughter, made the most fabulous
ribbon bouquet I have ever seen. This picture
does not do it justice. It even had a stem made of
wrapped ribbon around more ribbon. Impressive!


This centerpiece was made using a fireplace candelabra!
I thought it was so cute. I need to find one of these for sure.


I had such a nice time on Sunday and it was really special to be surrounded by so many close friends from church. A couple of the ladies that came have been my mentors throughout my time here and it was great to have them all in one room celebrating with me! I got a picture with each of the guests, as well as personal marriage advice from everyone. Dianne is putting together a scrapbook of the pictures and advice for me to keep. Some of it is hilarious. :)

51 days until we get married...!!


No comments:

Post a Comment