Look at all the fun stationery I found!! I needed some new "thank you" cards, especially as people are scheduling dates to throw us showers, etc. So many friends to thank!
Yes, I even found some with an owl or two...
I am excited to get to use these very soon!!
In other news, Belmont and I are meeting with a pastor at church to start our pre-martial counseling tonight! Afterward, I think we are planning on a date night-- maybe to see The Conspirator, the new Robert Redford movie? We shall see. I heart date nights. I also heart Robert Redford movies, so it's a win-win! (I also heart my fiancé, so it's perfect.)
Keep us in your prayers as we start our counseling! :)
Happy Thursday!
In other news, Belmont and I are meeting with a pastor at church to start our pre-martial counseling tonight! Afterward, I think we are planning on a date night-- maybe to see The Conspirator, the new Robert Redford movie? We shall see. I heart date nights. I also heart Robert Redford movies, so it's a win-win! (I also heart my fiancé, so it's perfect.)
Keep us in your prayers as we start our counseling! :)
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment