Last night I went to the Chocolate Bar with some girlfriends for some much needed girl time. I had my hair swept up to the side and was thinking of how this particular hairstyle could be something similar to what I want to wear for the wedding. However, once we got to the Chocolate Bar, I decided I was probably wrong about this assumption. At the table next to us was a girl (also a redhead) who had her hair done in the most adorable, simple, yet elegant up 'do. I could not stop looking at her hair and trying to figure out how she had done it. I talked to Jenna and asked her whether she thought it would be creepy if I asked the girl to take a picture of her hair. We debated about it and laughed for a while, but finally Jenna decided to ask for me. The conversation went a little like this:
Jenna:
"Excuse me... umm... my friend here is about to get married..."
Redhead:
"OHMYGOODNESS!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYY!!!!
THAT'S SO GREAT!!!!! Wow. Oh my goodness... you just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (She said this while she was clapping wildly in complete sincerity.)
We were both a little stunned at the reaction. She was definitely not drunk. I guess weddings just really make her that excited. Ha! Anyway, we asked to take her picture and she was completely flattered and said we could take as many pictures of her as she wanted and then congratulated me. (We repaid the favor by taking a picture of their table later during the night.)
Anyway, the following picture is her fabulous up 'do. My hair may potentially look this fabulous for our wedding. (If you don't like it, no comments please!)
Here are a few other pictures from our night. (Thanks to Jess!) Lovely night with the girls. This is a definite possibility for the future bachelorette night with the bridesmaids!


Beautiful! beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun! I think the hairstyle will look beautiful, particularly since your hair looks finer/smoother than this girl's. Will be lovely. OH, and I want to come have chocolate girls' night with you!
ReplyDelete