Monday, April 11, 2011

Our First Gift!

Today we received our first engagement gift! Belmont's family friends, the Wiese family, sent us a beautiful Edible Arrangement. So very thoughtful! I went to pick it up from his parents' house tonight and brought it to my apartment to take pictures for the blog. Charlotte was quite interested in this crazy, colorful "toy" that I had just brought in-- clearly for her to play with! I managed to keep her away from it, but you can see her trying to sneak closer and closer in the pics below.


Our beautiful arrangement!
... with Charlie lurking in the background...



"Hmm... maybe if I can just get closer to this thing,
she will let me play with it!!"



Rotten kitty.


That's better. In the kitchen on the countertop...
Thankfully Charlotte hasn't figured out that
she can actually jump that high.





When
I first saw the arrangement, I called Belmont to describe it to him. I was quite sure that the white things included with the fruit were marshmallows. Definitely not! I was delighted to bite into a delicious chocolate-/white chocolate-covered banana!! Thank you, Wiese family and Edible Arrangements for coming up with the perfect engagement present! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment