What a lovely day it is! Belmont and I went on a walk to enjoy the gorgeous weather after we ate a very healthy lunch. Too bad most of our days aren't quite this good for our health...
This week has been pretty busy for both of us work-wise, but I have Monday off! (Martin Luther King Day. Woo hoo!) Belmont got home really late last night after work, so we both slept in. After we got up, however, we both felt like Spring cleaning! We cleaned up a lot around the house, and used our new (to us) Dyson, which I cannot rave about enough. This thing is crazy! It is incredible how well it works. I forgot to dust our furniture, but that was on my list today as well. Maybe Monday? We are taking dinner to his sister's fam tonight, so I should probably get cooking! Just thought I would drop a line... while Belmont plays "Age of Empires" and makes sure to get Joan of Arc safely to the citadel. Haha! He was a little upset that his first mission was as a Frenchman. :)
I hope you are all having a lovely day and enjoying the pseudo-Spring we are having! Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment