Monday, October 24, 2011

Aunt Kami & Uncle Belmont come to town!

This weekend we came to visit my family! I have fall break on Monday and Tuesday and Belmont has fall break all this week.
We came up on Saturday night and then we got to meet Eldon yesterday!! He is so adorable and such a sweetheart. When he first met me, he kept crying when I held him so I was a bit discouraged. THEN I started speaking Spanish to him and he liked me much better. We played what my dad called "The Donut Game" and I explained all of the colors and the rings to him in Spanish.


He even focused on the rings as I moved them to and from the pole! He is quite intelligent and clearly on his way to becoming bilingual. This is going to be awesome. :)

We went again this afternoon to visit and Belmont decided that we needed to go to Beachy's, an Amish bulk food store. We got all sorts of snacks to eat with the World Series game tonight and tons of CHEAP bulk spices. Time to cook! We also hung out with Eldon and Dusty while Will was at work. He looks even bigger than yesterday! He is so cute. Here are a few precious pictures from our visit so far:

Eldon's first picture with Aunt Kami & Uncle Belmont!


Hanging out with Zuzu and Uncle Belmont


What a heartbreaker! :)


Hanging out with my favorite nephew


Bonding with Uncle Belmont.
He had not had a BM all day... until Belmont held him!
I'm pretty sure it's a sign of affection.
And a sign that Belmont is going to be an AWESOME dad. :)


He made the sweetest faces when Uncle Belmont held him.


What a cutie!!


A beautiful sunset as we left!


We are now back at the homestead watching the World Series with the family. Annie Blue, Mom, and I just played Just Dance 3 on the Wii and (hopefully) burned a few calories in the process. I prefer Dance, Dance Revolution, but it was a fun game. We even learned a Bollywood dance!

Tomorrow my midterm grades are due and then starts the second half of the semester! I cannot wait for Christmas break. November 10th is the scheduled date for my oral exams and I am getting a bit nervous. However, it will all soon be over (Lord willing!) and I won't have to think about the exams ever again. Sweet!

Adieu to you and yours. Go Cards!!


No comments:

Post a Comment