Belmont and I went with his parents to a fancy event.
I am sporting a fabulous new dress which was a
birthday present from of my mother-in-law, Cindy.
Here is the beautiful Downtown Library where the event
was hosted. It is a top secret club, however, so I cannot
divulge the details. I would have to kill my blog...
My dad graduated from Covenant Seminary with his
Doctorate of Ministry! What a day!
We are so proud of you, Pop!!
My adorable nephew visited for the graduation.
He is learning so many new things, including
learning how to say "Belmont" while he was in town.
For my friend's birthday, I made a sign
for her door. It was going to be a wreath,
but it turned into this. I love it. :)
That evening, we went with the birthday girl to see
Shakespeare in the Park. They played "12th Night."
The hubby and I visited his grandparents
for Memorial Day. Here we are in a
car wash, secretly washing his grandfather's
car that we borrowed to run errands.
Belmont got a motorcycle!! What a stud!
We are planning to go for a long ride with my parents
and some family friends next week. We can't wait!
Well, that is all for now. I'm sure lots more has happened in our life (including visiting the PGA golf championship this weekend), but there are no pictures for proof. Please enjoy this small update, with promises of future installments.
COMING UP: A weekend visit with my sister, Harley trip, Father's Day...
Happy Tuesday!




No comments:
Post a Comment