This morning, we had a shower for the ladies of the church. Leah decided a couple of months ago that she wanted it to have a moustache theme. I have no idea why, but moustaches are all the rage these days. They're on everything! It was really nice as a theme, since I could find moustache gear wherever I looked. Here are a few pictures of the fun:
The drink station
This didn't even come from Pinterest.
I made it up! But no one really posed... :(
Yes, I hot glued a moustache to each straw. :)
Moustache pops!
These were actually very delicious.
The food table with Susan's cute banner
Can you name these? My friend, Taylor,
who is a few years younger than us,
said she only knew Albert Einstein and Mario.
And then she said (of Hulk Hogan),
"Isn't he a rapper?" Hahaha!
I embroidered this bag for Leah.
What do you think, Mom? :)
Susan (my co-hostess), Leah, and I
You might not be able to tell, but there is a picture
of The Beatles in the middle of the banner.
They all have moustaches. Appropriate.
(The baby's name is "Jude," by the way.)
Well, that about sums it up. It was so much fun. Themed parties are my fave. No more showers for a while, though! Can't wait to meet Baby Jude and see him so stylish in all of his new duds!
I hope you've enjoyed this little update. Belmont needs the computer to work on his Sunday school lesson. Enjoy your weekend! We are having a date night tonight, courtesy of Dusty and Will. Thanks, guys! :)
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment