We were actually unable to go to cut our own tree (as the tree farm closed at 5:00 p.m.), so we went to a tree lot nearby and selected our very first Christmas tree as a married couple. :)
"What does it look like?" you ask. "How awesome is it on a scale of awesomeness??" Well, I will let you know. The following is worth 17,000 words (1000 words per picture). Enjoy!
Belmont wanted to eat real food instead of junk food...
however, we ARE having tree parties when we have kids. :)
ornaments. They are so awesome. Love them!
We get chocolate every day!!
with Tootsie Roll cigars.
I think we did pretty well on our tree! It is really pretty and very uniform. However, we don't yet have a star for the top. Need to look for one! We also have to paint our "First Christmas" ornaments that we got. (We didn't like any we saw in stores, so we are getting our creative juices flowing. We might wind up buying one anyway...)
Tonight we are going to dinner at Belmont's parents' house and then tomorrow night our Christmas movie marathon continues. This time: The Shop Around the Corner with Jimmy Stewart! Neither of us have seen it, but it was on the list of the top 25 Christmas movies online and it is the story that You've Got Mail was based on.
I need to grade papers. Ack! I probably should get going. Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday afternoon!
Tonight we are going to dinner at Belmont's parents' house and then tomorrow night our Christmas movie marathon continues. This time: The Shop Around the Corner with Jimmy Stewart! Neither of us have seen it, but it was on the list of the top 25 Christmas movies online and it is the story that You've Got Mail was based on.
I need to grade papers. Ack! I probably should get going. Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment