Here I am, going to Kindergarten as a clownfor our class Halloween party.
My mom made the costume, of course.
(AND spiked my hair, painted my face, and
added the orange hair dye. Lookin' good!)
Fast forward to 2011 and I am getting married. Invitations? Let's make them. Programs? Yep, we'll make them.

Hmmmm... oh yes. I also need to find bridesmaids gifts...
I know! Let's make them! Unfortunately, as my stamina is lessening and my stress level is increasing with the wedding getting closer, my desire to complete one portion of the bridesmaids' gifts on my own was at an all time low. Since this particular project includes cutting out fabric (which is one of my least favorite tasks in all of crafting), I was dreading the actual completion of the task I had put on my plate.
Then... MOM TO THE RESCUE!! Yesterday we completed preparations for an slightly unusual guest book table and today we got to work on the bridesmaids' gifts. I had lots of fun completing other parts of the gifts (i.e., the non-cutting-of-fabric parts) and my mom (she really is a saint) cut out all of the necessary fabric. She is amazing. Thank God for my mother!!
Tomorrow we are meeting Dusty in town to go shopping for a maternity dress for the rehearsal dinner. She still has a few weeks to go before the wedding, but I suppose she can make an educated guess regarding her baby growth until then. Annie Blue wants to find a dress, too, so we'll see how it goes!
Speaking of Annie, our plans to lose 5 pounds this week are progressing steadily. We have worked out every night this week... and my muscles are ready to die! :)
ONE MONTH UNTIL THE WEDDING!!
I cannot believe how quickly this summer has gone by...
No comments:
Post a Comment