Here we are kissing for the first time in church.
Donny's face is hilarious. :)
In other news, I FINISHED SCHOOL TODAY!! I still have some grading to do, but I am done teaching for this semester. I am so excited to begin summer! I already have some craft projects lined up for myself tomorrow for Mother's Day. Can't wait! I also have to actually turn in my grades, but I will let that be of secondary importance for now. :)
Still no little green sprouts in our garden yet, but I am very hopeful because of all the rain and sunshine we've had lately! Sadly the rain has kept us from planting the remaining seeds, but I'm sure we'll get around to it. Can't wait to eat healthy veggies right out of our back yard! :)
Well, this is a brief update, but I hope you're all doing well. John Wesley's graduation ceremony is this weekend and I cannot wait to see my family!! I hope Eldon remembers me. :)
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment