Wednesday, January 11, 2012

On Monday, we celebrated...

the 30th wedding anniversary of my parents, Steve & Lani Jones!
(I am sorry that I forgot to post on the day-of, parents!)

Here we are with my parents on our wedding day!
(I wish I had a pic of them on their wedding day!)


My parents are incredible and I am so thankful to be their daughter. They have been wonderful examples to me (and to Belmont) of marriage and service to one another. We love them SO much and are looking forward to our own 30 years together...
... and beyond!

Mom and Dad, may God continue to bless you both now and always as you use your marriage and love for one another to glorify Jesus. Thank you for being the best parents ever and for always reminding us that the best way you can create a loving environment for kids (as we were growing up and demanding all your attention!) is by showing us your love for one another and putting each other first!

Here's to 30 more. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment